Wednesday, April 14, 2004

today, i felt much better. though the feelings of disappointment and subtle hatred of self still remained a little, i was pretty much alright.
anyways, went jamming today down at Commonwealth with Graydon, Wen Wen, and JunXiang. it was pretty cool, i meant watching others jam and LISTENING to their thang. hahas... we practically went there to make fools out of ourselves. we totally crashed the whole studio, slamming drums and cymbals, smashing guitars, those sort of stuffs. haha.. it was sure niosy as hell! but damn it felt good! all those smashing and clashing did make me feel a whole load better! then afterwards, it was off to pick my beloved Tiara up down at CHC. it was great, seeing her after missing her for so long... like less than a day? yea... though i was still reminscing about her past, i did feel better in her presence. it was comforting. looking into her soft brown eyes.. white soft skin... hey! enough! i shall not divulge anymore of her! she's MINE! *evil laughs* :P all i can say is that, she's the one for me! i know it! God let us met in a special way too! *Refer to the previous blogsite for more details* yups, sent her home. :)
rushed down to parkway on bus 70, then would have transited to 135. but before the transit, my mum called. damn was she pissed! at what? i have seriously no idea. so obviously i really was very apologetic to my two amigos, seriously, i really am. i'll join you guys the next time! promise!
got home of course afterwards. dare i not go home? ha, only a fool would. found out that my mum wasn't pissed at me. in fact, she herself was rather a poor darling. she injured her both arms during sat's TOW. *Read: Tug-of-war.* . yea... but she's better now, praise the lord! poor mummy! nevermind! i'll keep her in my prayers too! she'll recover in no time!
:) that was pretty much my day. the sessionals are coming. in less than 14 days. revision? yups, started ages ago. i'll make it this time! i'm sure! distinctions, here i come! "Seek and ye shall find!" and i seek distinctions! amen!
oh... one more thing. i really love my baby. she's the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me, other than me being a born-again christian of course. she's the girl, the one, for me. enough said, i miss her already.. so much!
tatas people! do tag! :P take care ya'll!